EXPLORA FOR FAMILIES:
CHILDREN FREE IN THE SACRED VALLEY AND ATACAMA
Because a family trip means sharing unforgettable experiences, we want to invite travelers to explore with their children.
Families who visit explora between June and October can get the explora experience in the Sacred Valley with up to two children aged 18 or younger free of cost*, and in the Atacama Desert with up to one child aged 12 years or younger free of cost* and one youth aged 18 or younger paying only half rate*.
*Valid for one child per adult. Additional fees apply for the Machu Picchu exploration.
Families who make a reservation in Atacama or the Sacred Valley between June and October can enjoy the explora experience with a special offering.
- The Sacred Valley: Up to two underage children (<18) free of charge.
- Atacama: Up to one child 12 or younger free of charge and half rate for a youth 18 or younger.
Horseback riding across huge sand dunes, learning astronomy in some of the world’s clearest skies or seeing the traditions of different cultures are some of the unforgettable experiences our travelers can enjoy with their families.
- Benefit valid for new reservations made as of May 15, 2018.
- Benefit valid for stays between June 1 and October 31, 2018.
Benefit for one child or youth per every adult paying the base standard rate.
- If the family group includes only one child, an additional bed will be accommodated in his/her parents’ bedroom.
- Space limited to 50 monthly reservations per destination.
- Minimum 3-night stay.
- The Machu Picchu exploration has an additional cost.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or benefits, except from the “Explorer’s Benefit (5% applies).
- No change of dates for stays beyond the offer’s effective period.
- Cancellation fee: USD 200 per person at any time; regular cancelation policies apply within 60 days prior to the date of arrival.